On 24th December 2017, during our vacation in India, I had an accident in the bathroom. While I was taking bath, I accidentally poured boiling hot water on my neck. I was supposed to mix the hot water and cold water coming from two different taps. I burnt my neck badly and was in deep pain. My father did some home remedy and I was taken to the hospital immediately. The doctor treated the burn and said that it would take a while for it to heal. But when I woke up the next morning, the pain was almost gone and the wound was barely visible and it completely disappeared after three days. I thank Jesus for this miracle. He is so good.